800-316-7965 - Phone
508-487-6100 - Phone
508-487-2550 - Fax
Monday thru Friday 9am-5pm (Eastern Time)
Monday thru Friday 9am-5pm
We accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Please provide credit card information for each order as we do not keep them on file.
5 units = 10% OFF the 1 unit price. (some exclusions apply)
25 units = 15% OFF the 1 unit price. (some exclusions apply)
Details:The prices shown on the website are not the discounted prices. The 10% and 15% discounts ARE calculated at the time you add the items to your shopping basket. Discounts are applied only to a bulk purchase of a single item.
Example Discount:For example, a purchase of 5 units or more of Cajun Seasoning will receive a 10% discount. However, a purchase of 5 different spices will NOT result in a discount.
$500+ order = 15% OFF the entire order.
- Free shipping on orders of $50 or more of in stock items. A flat rate shipping fee of $7.95 will be applied to orders under $50. There is no minimum order requirement.
- Free and flat rate shipping only applies to orders shipped via standard shipping within the contiguous United States. All other orders will be charged actual shipping costs (based on weight and location).
- Orders shipped with special services do not qualify for free shipping. Free shipping does not apply to previous orders.
- If you are shipping to multiple addresses, each address is treated as a separate order. Reorders of out of stock items are treated as new orders.
- All orders are shipped within 24-48 business hours. We ship via UPS and USPS whichever is least expensive.
- Orders can also be picked up at our store in North Truro, Monday through Friday 9am-5pm. Please call ahead to place your order.
- We do not back-order items to ship at a later date. If an item is temporarily unavailable, the invoice will note that back-ordered items were cancelled. You will have to place a new order when the item is back in stock, which will occur separate shipping costs if applicable. We do accept future ship dates, and if requested, we will hold orders until complete. If you wish to be notified when a product is back in stock, please go to our website, click on that product, and then click on the PUT ME ON THE WAITING LIST green button and fill out your email address.
- We do not DROP SHIP.
- Only Massachusetts customers that intend to resell products purchased from us need to provide resale information. Massachusetts customers without resale numbers will be charged sales tax when applicable.
APPROXIMATE SHIPPING TRANSIT TIMES (after your order leaves our warehouse)
UPS GROUND: UPS transit time to can be 1-6 working days or more depending on location. (Please use the map below to determine approximate UPS transit times.) We ship your UPS Ground order from our warehouse in North Truro within 24-48 business hours (does not include Saturday or Sunday). Expedited shipping is available.
EXPRESS DELIVERY OPTIONS UPS 3 Day Select, UPS Next Day Air, and UPS 2nd Day Air.
PO BOXES & APO/FPO SHIPPING: We ship to PO boxes, as well as APO/FPO addresses via USPS Priority Mail service. USPS generally arrives in 1-3 days when shipped within the Contiguous United States. Keep in mind that your order will take 24-48 business hours to process before we ship (not including Saturday or Sunday).
ALASKA AND HAWAII: Standard method to AK and HI is US Postal Service Priority Mail. Free shipping does not apply. Please call 1-800-316-7965 for shipping cost and time on orders not shipped within the contiguous United States.
INTERNATIONAL: We ship to Canada, Mexico and other countries. The speed of delivery, the weight of the package and the destination will affect the length of time it takes to receive your package. Please call 1-800-316-7965 for shipping cost and time on orders not shipped within the contiguous United States.
RESTRICTIONS: If shipping to internationally, please check with your country’s customs agencies to ensure that the product you are purchasing is allowed to be imported. PLEASE NOTE: Atlantic Spice Company is not responsible for items rejected from import.
ADDITIONAL FEES:Please be aware that there are often duty fees, or surcharges on items going through customs of certain countries. These fees have not been included in our shipping charges. PLEASE NOTE: Atlantic Spice Company is not responsible for any fees your package occurs on entry to your country.
CHANGING YOUR ORDER
If your order is still pending – which means that it hasn’t been packed and shipped, we can still make changes to your order. For best service, please be sure that your order is correct before you complete it. Thank you.
If you receive a damaged box or damaged merchandise inside, please call our customer service department and they will assist you.
All our products are free from irradiation unless otherwise stated.
Your credit card and mailing information resides on a secure server. In the frame of your payment window you will see a small pad lock that is closed. You may click on it to get information about us, and to see that the information you give is protected.
We NEVER sell our customer mailing list to anyone. All customer data is kept confidential.
Prices are subject to change due to market fluctuations. The website will therefore differ from our yearly printed catalog. Please refer to our website for the most up-to-date pricing.
We guarantee your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with any product or service, please call our customer service department and have your invoice number available. We will provide you with a return authorization number which must be included with your return. A restocking fee may be applied to returned items. No returns or refunds on open food items. All sales are final after 15 days of receipt.