#903.3 Coffee Grinder Turkish-Style Gold
How to use:
- Place coffee beans into the hopper and close the lid.
- Unfold and attach the handle to the rod in the center of the grinder.
- Make sure there are coffee beans in the hopper before you start turning the handle (Never use your grinder empty. This can damage the burrs.)
- Turn the handle clockwise and hold it below your hand/wrist so that you are pushing down on it while turning the handle - this will make sure that the handle does not come off. The handle conveniently folds in half for easy storage in the upper hopper.
- On your first use, it will take several turns before it starts to grind (because the burrs are empty).
- Adjust the coarseness by the screw/bolt at the bottom only when it is empty.
How to adjust coarseness:
- Grind setting is located on the bottom of the grinder inside the compartment. Use the metal lever to adjust coarseness. Turn the ring clockwise for a finer grind and counter-clockwise for a coarser grind.
- A millimeter of movement should change your shot time by a couple of seconds. It may take a few adjustments to get the perfect grind size, but once it is set, you can use the same daily without it fluctuating.
Do not wash the grinder.