Milk Chocolate & Sea Salt Almonds
Net Wt: 4.25oz (120g)
Almonds coated in premium milk chocolate with a
hint of sea salt.
May melt during shipment in hot weather.
Milk chocolate (cane sugar, whole milk, cocoa butter,
cocoa mass, sunflower lecithin, vanilla), almonds, sea salt, cane sugar, tapioca syrup,
tapioca dextrin, confectioner's glaze.
Serving Size: 30g (about 7 pcs.), Amount Per Serving: Calories 160, Total Fat 11g (14% DV), Saturated Fat 4g (20% DV),
Cholesterol 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 75mg (3% DV), Total Carbohydrate 13g (5% DV),
Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 11g, Protein 3g, Vitamin D (0% DV), Calcium (6% DV), Iron (6% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000
product contains almonds, milk and soy and may contain wheat, peanuts and other
tree nuts. Our warehouse stores packaged tree nuts, soy, and dairy items in