|Description:||Microplane Artisan Series Fine Grater - Red|
|Comments:||Microplane's Artisan Fine Grater, terrific for zesting, also makes a fast melting powder for pastas. It is ideal for grating all types of citrus peel without lifting off the fruit’s bitter-tasting pith, also good for hard spices – such as nutmeg, cinnamon, and cloves. All Microplane® 42000 Artisan Series graters are dishwasher-safe and feature surgical-grade stainless steel blades. There is no attachment for this grater.|
- Dimensions: 10 1/4 " x 2 3/4" x 3/8 "
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Materials: Blade made of surgical grade stainless steel. Plastic frame and handle.
- There is no attachment for this grater.
- Blade made in the USA.
|Use and Care:|
- Dishwasher safe.
- We recommend rinsing your grater in warm water immediately after each use. Remove trapped particles from the non-sharp side whenever possible. To remove trapped particles on the front, first soak the tool in warm water and then use a cleaning brush to stroke in the same direction as the teeth.
- Store with blade covered when not in use.
Will the Professional Series Attachments fit on Artisan Series Graters?
No, they won't fit. There is no attachment for Microplane Artisan Series graters at this time.