Shopping Cart
Almonds, Milk Chocolate & Sea Salt  - 4.25 oz <span style='padding-right:.5em;float:right;color:#ff0000;'>May melt during shipment in hot weather.</span>

Almonds, Milk Chocolate & Sea Salt - 4.25 oz May melt during shipment in hot weather.

Your Price:$5.25
In Stock.
Product #:4034

Product ID:
#4034 Milk Chocolate & Sea Salt Almonds

Pack Size:
Net Wt: 4.25oz (120g)

Description:
Almonds coated in premium milk chocolate with a hint of sea salt.

Note:
May melt during shipment in hot weather.

Ingredients:
Milk chocolate (cane sugar, whole milk, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, sunflower lecithin, vanilla), almonds, sea salt, cane sugar, tapioca syrup, tapioca dextrin, confectioner's glaze.

Nutrition Facts:
Serving Size: 30g (about 7 pcs.), Amount Per Serving: Calories 160, Total Fat 11g (14% DV), Saturated Fat 4g (20% DV), Cholesterol 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 75mg (3% DV), Total Carbohydrate 13g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 11g, Protein 3g, Vitamin D (0% DV), Calcium (6% DV), Iron (6% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Allergen Notice:
This product contains almonds, milk and soy and may contain wheat, peanuts and other tree nuts. Our warehouse stores packaged tree nuts, soy, and dairy items in common areas.

Related Items

Recently Viewed Items